< Back to normalcy
Maintaining a site is hard. Every time I wanna update my footer or something, I have to change every page, and that's just tedious. Perhaps I could invest in one of those static page generators, but I'm lazy. Instead, I'm putting the bulk of my writing in this section. No fancy formatting, no layouts, no footers, nothing. Look, it's even got a background! I must be a real 90s kid now. Where's my <marquee>...
In all seriousness, this is where my longform pieces go. No guarantee of quality whatsoever. I got late-night rambles, high school essays, nitty-gritty modding shit, and even fiction (yes!). Hopefully I'll get a nice collection of detritus going.
- Webrings Are Not the Answer—An honest truth: webrings suck. October 2018.
- Neocities and a Lack of Passion—A call-to-action about wasted potential. September 2018.
- Nostalgiamining vs Forging the Future—Ugly, empty sites: an epidemic around here. September 2018.
- In Defense of Discord—Stallman-wannabes need to learn to read. July 2018.
- Brickwalled: The Sonic Arms Race of the Loudness War—An older essay I wrote on the loudness war, which ruins music and ruins ears. January 2017.
- What is Pinède? (And what's in it?)—Did you know they just let people make their own modpacks? August 2018.
- Future Perfect—What if you lived a fantasy in someone else's head? March 2017.